Operator RII Training and Assessment
Supported by Registered Training Organisation (RTO) number 7061
RTO Supported Courses
All Student Levels Catered For
RPL & VOC
Training Tomorrow’s Operators Today
At Operator RII Training & Assessment (ORTA), we value our reputation as a professional and ethical RII Training Provider.
We will always go the extra mile to deliver the best possible learning outcomes for our students. We listen to YOU! We also provide workplace training and training at one of our facilities.
ORTA Training Solutions for:
- Individual Trainees who wish to enter the earthmoving industry
- Businesses that require staff training and assessment or skill upgrading
- Employers who require prospective staff skill assessment before employment (VOC)
The RII30815 Civil Construction Plant Operations Courses
We offer RII Courses for all levels of experience
- Level 1 is for beginners with no experience
- level 2 is for operators with some experience with no documented evidence
- level 3 is for experienced operators with evidence for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RII Civil Construction Plant Operations Tickets
North side of Brisbane / Sunshine Coast training facility or Your Work Place, anywhere in Queensland
Operator RII Training and Assessment (ORTA) offers workplace training throughout Australia or at our North Brisbane training facility. Our training is flexible and we work with you and your staff. Whether you are after RPL, VOC, skills refresher course/s, pre-employment staff skills-test or from-scratch training, we can help!
RIIMPO315D – Tractor
RIIMPO316D – Compactor
RIIMPO317E – Roller
RIIMPO318E – Skid Steer Loader
RIIMPO319D – Backhoe Loader
RIIMPO320E – Excavator
RIIMPO321E – Wheeled Front End Loader
RIIMPO322D – Tracked Front End Loader (Drott)
RIIMPO325D – Scraper
RIIMPO323D – Dozer
RIIMPO324E – Grader
RIIMPO326D – Water Cart
RIIMPO337D – Articulated Haul Truck
RIIMPO338D – Rigid Haul Truck
RIIHAN308D – Load and Unload Plant
RIIHAN309E – Telehandler
RIIHAN311E – Integrated Tool carrier
RII30815 – Civil Construction Plant Operations
RIIMPO319D - Backhoe Loader Training Course
RIIMPO316D - Compactor Training Course
RIIMPO323D - Dozer Training Course
RIIMPO320E - Excavator Training Course
RIIMPO324E - Grader Training Course
RIIMPO337D/338D - Articulated/Rigid Haul Truck Training Course
RIIMPO321E /322D Wheeled / Tracked Front End Loader Training Courses
RIIMPO317E - Roller Training Courses
RIIMPO325D - Scraper Training Course
RIIMPO318E - Skid Steer Loader Training Course
RIIMPO315D - Tractor Training Course
ORTA Training Benefits
Advantages of one on one Personal training
- One trainee one time with the trainer,
- The course is paced to suit the individual learning needs and
- The trainee is able to focus without distraction from other students.
- Often enables faster delivery of course material resulting in quicker turn-around of final qualification.
Flexible Training Locations
The Theory part of the Training and Assessment course can be conducted at:
- your workplace,
- our RTO’s class room or
- wherever the trainee is most comfortable.
For the Practical part of the training and Performance Assessment this part of the course can be conducted at
- Your workplace where the appropriate equipment is available or
- Our RTO’s training facility (Brisbane North).
Customised RII Training to Suit You!
Our RII Courses range from 1, 2 and 4 day courses dependent on trainee’s experience, RPL evidence (if any) and ability to complete the training at the required competency level.
Upon completion of RII course, our RTO 7061, your Photo ID Card/Ticket of Competence and Statement of Attainment will be issued. All of our RII courses are Nationally Recognised RII operator qualifications.
All Courses are supported by RTO 7061 (Registered Training Organisation).
RIIMPO318E - Skid Steer Loader
RIIMPO320E - Excavator
RIIMPO323D - Dozer
RIIMPO315D - Tractor
RIIMPO317E - Roller
Professional Operator Training and Assessment Queensland
RII Civil Construction Plant Operations Training Solutions
Need More Info?
Our RII Civil Construction Plant Operations Training solutions cater to all levels of experience and competency.
- Courses for experienced operators with documented evidence of experience RPL (Recognised Prior Learning),
- Courses for Trainees with no or limited experience at fixed price including theory training and a large amount hands on practical one on one training,
- Staff training & Assessment to ensure skills are up-to-date at all times and
- Pre-Employment Staff-Skills Assessments to ensure you are making the right decisions when hiring staff.
This depends on the ability of the individual trainee to complete. There is a required competence level that needs to be met to not only attain the RII Certificate but to achieve the high-standard of results that we expect from all of our students.
- Log-book courses for company trainee operators,
- RPL (Recognised Prior Learning),
- VOC/VOCC (Verification of Current Competency) and
We also offer discounts for training courses for RPL & VOCs*
At Operator RII Training & Assessment, we provide training to individuals, companies and organisations all over Australia. The reason for conducting training in the first place differs from place to place. As a result, we offer flexible training courses aimed at delivering the outcomes YOU seek.
Some reasons for training include:
- Individual training for those entering the earthmoving industry,
- WH&S requirements for regular staff training and assessment and
- Vetting potential employees via practical and theoretical skills assessments.
Our training is relevant across all industries including; Construction, mining, demolition, landscaping and industrial applications.