About Our Training
Looking at the Construction industry for employment?
At Operator RII Training & Assessment (ORTA), we value our reputation as a professional and ethical RII Training Provider.
We will always go the extra mile to deliver the best possible learning outcomes for our students. We listen to YOU! We also provide workplace training and training at one of our facilities.
ORTA Training Solutions for:
- Individual Trainees who wish to enter the earthmoving industry
- Businesses that require staff training and assessment or skill upgrading
- Employers who require prospective staff skill assessment before employment (VOCC)
If you have never been involved with earthmoving before, Roller, Skid Steer, Front End Loader, Telehandler and Articulated Haul Truck are the entry points to Civil construction.
Flexible Training Options for Individual Trainees that wish to enter the construction industry and have never operated machinery before Small business the require Staff training and assessment or skill upgrading.
About the trainer
- Allen Timms
- Cert IV Training & Assessment TAE40110
- RII30815 Cert III Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Industry Experience History
- 24 years operating earthmoving equipment in the Civil Construction and Rural industries