RII Civil Construction Plant Operations Tickets
The RII30815 Civil Construction Plant Operations Courses
RII Courses for all levels of experience!
Level 1 is for beginners with no experience
level 2 is for operators with some experience but no documented evidence
level 3 is for experienced operators with evidence for RPL
Flexible Training Options:
- One on one operator courses for individual Trainees that are entering the earthmoving industry
- Log-book course for company trainee operators
- RPL (Recognised Prior Learning) courses for OHS & Work Cover tickets
- 3rd party VOC (Verification of Current Competency) for company operators:
- Has the plant operator been determined to be competent to operate the plant or is there evidence that the operator has been provided adequate information, training and instruction to operate the plant?
- statement of attainment of a nationally recognised unit of competency
- on-the-job training by an experienced and competent trainer
- current relevant experience verified by logbooks or previous employment references
- external verification of competence by RTO or external assessor.
- CCIC facility operator courses for group training.
- On site group training for company operators